As a part of our mission to educate and assist those who desire to become Certified Nursing Assistants across the country, we are now offering a scholarship to aspiring CNAs. Our goal is to help students find CNA classes, gain CNA skills, and help spread knowledge about the process of becoming a CNA. We know that, in these recent times of crisis and economic hardship, getting financial aid to attend a CNA class or training program can be very helpful. With total average costs to become a Nurse Assistant approaching $1500 once tuition, licensing, and the exam fees are included, every little bit of assistance helps. That’s why cnaclassesnearme.com is dedicated to helping support upcoming medical professionals by offering this scholarship.
Our scholarship award amount is $500. The scholarship has the following criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into a state-approved Nurse Aide, CNA, or LNA training program by August 31st
- Applicants must be a United State resident and at least 18 years old.
- Entries must be received by August 21st and a winner will be contacted by August 31st
The scholarship winner will be determined once all entries have been reviewed. Applicants are selected on a variety of factors, including:
- Scholarship application delivery (attention to detail with answers, grammar, etc.)
- Your foundational reason for wanting to become a CNA
- Your reasons for wanting to be awarded this scholarship
Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship winner – Kim Lear, who is attending Salina Tech for CNA training:
I was so incredibly excited and most of all grateful for receiving the news about being awarded this scholarship! Sending a sincere thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart ;). Making a career transition in the latter part of your life can be intimidating, however, I am determined to give back to the community especially in these challenging times of COVID 19. I dedicate this new beginning for me to my late mom, my angel looking over me every day. Caring for her throughout her life along with having the opportunity to support the residents of a retirement community in the heart of the COVID 19 pandemic has inspired me to make a career change to serving others. Carpe Diem!
Apply for our CNA Scholarship Here