As a part of our mission to help students locate CNA programs in their regional area and educate and assist those who desire to become Certified Nursing Assistants across the country, we are now offering a scholarship to aspiring CNAs.
Our goal is to help students find CNA classes, gain CNA skills, and help spread knowledge about the process of becoming a CNA. We know that, in these recent times of crisis and economic hardship, getting financial aid to attend a CNA class or certification program can be very helpful. With the total average cost to become a Nurse Assistant approaching $1500 once tuition, licensing, and exam fees are included, every little bit of assistance helps. That’s why cnaclassesnearme.com is dedicated to helping support upcoming medical professionals by offering this scholarship.
Our scholarship award amount is $500. The scholarship has the following criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into a state-approved Nurse Aide, CNA, or LNA certification program by October 1st.
- Applicants must be a United States resident and at least 18 years old.
- Entries must be received by September 21st and a winner will be contacted by October 1st.
The scholarship winner will be determined once all entries have been reviewed. Applicants are selected on a variety of factors, including:
- Scholarship application delivery (attention to detail with answers, grammar, etc.)
- Your foundational reason for wanting to become a CNA
- Your reasons for wanting to be awarded this scholarship
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship winner – Krystal B. who is enrolled in a CNA program Central Arizona College. Krystal says:
Apply for our 2023 CNA Scholarship Here